Smarts Windows are a great choice if you’re needs are centred around a residential or light commercial project. The range is highly versatile, so if you’re looking for that classical and elegant look inspired by traditional timber frames, or are more interested in the styles influenced by contemporary design and modern architecture, Smart Windows will have a product that is likely to catch your eye.
Another really interesting feature of Smarts Windows is their innovative Alitherm profiles which utilise their own polyamide thermal break technology in order to create a resilient barrier between your home environment and the biting cold outside. Smart Windows are also proud to have enhanced the overall U Value and met all the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
Some extra information:
- British Standard Kitemarked system KM 81580 KM 81543
- The system features an extended polyamide thermal break which improves the overall U Value of the proﬁle, allowing Alitherm 300 to achieve a Window Energy ‘A’ Rating when used in conjunction with the correct double or triple glazed unit
- The system is suitable for both internally or externally beaded, side or top hung open out windows
- Proﬁles have the option of either ovolo, chamfered or square edges
- Frame options for both standard and slim-line stays
- Option of either multi-point or cockspur locking handles
To read more click here.